Phone: (615) 686-8491

Toll-Free: (888) 336-6297

Murfreesboro, TN

Child Custody Attorney Murfreesboro TN

Tennessee Child Custody and Visitation Lawyer

Nothing is more important to a parent than their child. Some of the most contentious disputes in family law cases involve child custody, visitation and support.

If you are involved in a divorce, post-divorce or paternity proceeding in which child custody or visitation is at issue, or you need to seek a modification of a preexisting order due to a substantial change in circumstances, protect your rights by retaining an attorney that practices in this area of law on a regular basis. To speak with a Tennessee divorce and family law attorney, contact the law office of R. Timothy Hogan. Based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we represent clients throughout all of Middle Tennessee. To reach our firm, call 615-686-8491, or e-mail us.

A Dedicated Advocate

Attorney R. Timothy Hogan, is a dedicated family law attorney. When handling family law proceedings where children are involved, he encourages parents to put their children's interests first and work toward a resolution that protects the best interests of the children.

However, he understands that even parents with the best intentions can disagree about what is best for the welfare of a child. As a legal advocate, Attorney Hogan is passionately defensive of his clients parental and financial rights. He keeps abreast of the changing nature of family laws and takes time to develop a firm understanding of the facts and issues that shape the outcome of custody proceedings.

Our firm is pleased to assist clients in all stages of a custodial or visitation dispute, including divorce and post-divorce disputes. We handle paternity cases and modification proceedings for a change of child custody or visitation. We also handle cases in which a mother and father are involved in a dispute about a relocation with children after a divorce.

Contact Us

If you are involved in a child custody or visitation dispute and need an attorney who will protect your rights, contact the Law Office of R. Timothy Hogan.